- Serves: 4
- 4 each Alaska Pacific cod, skinless 3oz fillets
- 1 Tbsp Paprika, smoked
- Â½ tsp Salt, smoked sea salt
- 1 tsp Pepper, black, ground
- 24 each Onions, green 4 inch batons
- 1 tsp Oil, vegetable
- 16 each Tomatoes, cherry, sliced
- Â¼ cup Dill, fresh, leaves
- 3 cups Rice, brown, cooked
- 1. Mix paprika, smoked salt, and pepper.
- 2. Evenly season cod fillets. Reserve.
- 3. Over medium-high heat, heat a flat-bottomed cast iron skillet.
- 4. Once hot, place onions in pan to slightly char-cook the outside while still keeping the integrity of the onion. Remove and place onto four plates.
- 5. Add seasoned cod to skillet with vegetable oil.
- 6. Cook for 2-3 minutes on each side and plate atop scallions.
- 7. Finish plate with tomatoes, dill, and side of brown rice.