- Serves: 4
4 each Alaska cod, skinless 3oz fillets
2 Tbsp Curry, Madras Powder
1 tsp Coriander, ground
Â½ tsp Salt, kosher
2 Tbsp Oil, vegetable
2 qts Mesclun greens
Â½ cup Almonds, dry roasted
Â½ cup Carrots, matchstick
Â½ cup Snow Peas, snipped
Â½ cup Cilantro, fresh leaves
Â¼ cups Thai sweet chili sauce
Â¼ cup Lime, juiced (2 medium)
3 cups Jasmine Rice, brown, cooked
1. Mix curry, coriander, and salt.
2. Season fillets evenly with mixture.
3. SautÃ© fillets over medium heat with vegetable oil for 2-3 minutes each side.
4. Place remaining salad ingredients into a mixing bowl and coat greens with sweet chili sauce and fresh lime juice.
5. Serve seared cod atop salad.
6. Serve jasmine rice on side or incorporate into salad mixture.