4 each Alaska rockfish, skinless 4oz fillets
8 each Swiss chard, leaves
1 tsp Salt, kosher
1 tsp Pepper, black Cinnamon, ground
1 tsp Nutmeg, ground
20 each Skewers, Bamboo 6”
1 ½ cup Yogurt, Greek, 2%
1 cup Cucumber, seeded, diced
1 Tbsp Dill, fresh, leaves
1/8 cup Limes, juiced (1 medium)
1 each Peppers, red, sliced
1 each Onions, red, sliced
1 tsp Sesame Seeds
1 Tbsp Oil, olive
3 Cups Rice, brown, cooked
1. Bring a pot of water to boil.
2. Once water is boiling, submerge chard leaves for 5 seconds; then transfer to bowl of ice water.
3. Remove leaves from ice water, once chilled, and pat dry with clean paper towels.
4. Heat saucepan with approximately one inch of water to prepare for steamer basket. (periodically check that water level remains throughout preparations)
5. Wrap each fillet tightly in two leaves.
6. Place 5 skewers evenly into the side of the fillets then cut the fillets into five portions, in between skewers.
7. Season each skewer with mixture of salt, pepper, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
8. Place inside bamboo steamer over boiling water for approximately 7-10 minutes.
9. Mix yogurt, cucumber, dill and limes to prepare sauce. Reserve in serving bowl.
10. Once skewers are cooked, empty saucepan and return to heat and add olive oil.
11. Sauté onions and peppers, finishing with sesame seeds.
12. Arrange steamer basket, sauce, rice, and vegetables on a platter and serve.